Sunday, April 28, 2013

My leading ladies

I usually find myself blogging about how depressed I am or how angry I am about losing Madilynn. Days are better. My heart is healing again and its all because of the amazing support group in my life. Today I want to talk about two wonderful women in my life. Without these two I wouldn't of had the strength to keep moving on. To keep my head up and find the good things in life. They have always been by my side supporting me on my weakest days.
The first is my beautiful Kk. When I met her I hated her lol. Then I got to know her and realized I had found a great friend for a lifetime. She has stuck by me through it all and had always had my back. We haven't always seen eye to eye but we always agreed to disagree and grew stronger in our friendship. She was there for me when I found out I was having Michelle and slept in the bed with me the night before I welcomed her into the world. She is the God mother of my girls and loves them to pieces. She stuck by my side through my crazy relationships and was my maid of honor at my wedding. My family took her in just as if she was their own and so did her family with me. She was with me every step of the way during my time with Madilynn and never left. Kayla brook you are my best friend and I love you. Without you I would be lost in this crazy world. You have been such a wonderful friend to me and I'm forever grateful to you. Thank you for always being there for me during the good and the bad times. I will always be here for you and no matter where this crazy life takes us we will be sisters for life.

And then there is my awesome mama hen.
Casey Thomas! Where do I even start. Whew we have seen our share of hen picking parties. Ha. You are such an amazing woman. So strong. So inspiring. Everyone who meets this beautiful lady falls in love with her because she is such a great person. Always giving me the best advice and words of wisdom even if its not what I want to hear. She is honest and will do whatever she can to help. She has seen my tears and even welcomed me into her home when I needed a place to stay. She graciously allowed her baby boy to be born on the same day as me haha
She was one of the first people I told about my sweet Madilynn and she was there for every step. She hugged me tight on nights I just couldn't keep it together and even cried with me. She was never far away when I needed someone to talk to and she knew exactly what emotions I was feeling. We were forever bonded through an experience I wish neither of us had to go through. We walked a path that few understand. We carry a pain that few will ever feel. We are angel moms. Two beautiful angels playing together in heaven waiting for the day they will see their mommies again. We know they are both in a better place and through our pain we bonded stronger than ever. You are such an amazing person and I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for always being there for me when I couldn't even see the light in the darkness. Thank you for drying my tears when the pain was too much and for making me laugh so hard I cried. I love you hunny and you are my awesome friend. My sister for a lifetime. No matter what curves life throws at us I got your back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment