Tuesday, December 18, 2012

See you when I see you

Madi Moo,
Where do I begin? How do I find the words to express all these feelings and emotions? First of all I love you.
You are so amazing princess. You have done so much work here on earth and all you had to do was lay there and look cute. The words I write can never do your story justice but I've given it the best I can. As I laid your sweet empty body to rest today I couldn't help but question myself...did I hold you enough? Did I give you enough kisses? Did I shower you with enough love? I know I shouldn't question myself but I worry like any mama would do. I just tried to give you the best possible life on earth in the short time you had available. Everyone tells me that I'm an inspiration to them as what a good Godly mother is but little do they know you were the one who was the inspiration to me. You blessed me. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your story baby girl. How am I not an emotional wreck? How is it I can still wake up each morning and not break down and cry my eyes out and find the closest Ben and Jerry's??
I know in my heart it's because you won't let me. I know God has his arms around me so tight that not even for one moment can the devil sneak in and try break me. I' have shed so many tears for you because I miss you more than anything but you are in the best possible place and that gives me peace. Never do I have to question where you are because I know exactly where you are. You are playing with Jesus and you are WHOLE! I could only imagine how beautiful you are, people thought you were beautiful on earth! That's nothing compared to your beauty in heaven. Just thinking about that gives me strength to keep living for God so that I may join you again and I know you will be waiting at those gates for me to take my hand and we will be together forever.
Not a moment goes by that I don't think about you. Everything I see is you. Everything I hear or smell reminds me of you. I lay down at night and hold the blanket we kept you wrapped up in, it still smells like you. I dread the day that smell fades. I can't help but just weep for you, for me and for everyone else who misses you. My darling baby who I now have to carry in my heart. It shouldn't ever be this way but God knows best and I trust him fully. He knew that you had a plan greater than I could of ever imagined and he knew those tiny perfect feet would never need to touch the ground so my kisses I left on them would never have to be washed off.
People keep telling me to keep my head held high but what they don't know is it can't get any higher because I am one proud and blessed mama. Girl you know the amazing job you did. How could someone not be proud and happy? Just knowing the lives you touched and then meeting the people you have touched....it is so amazing seeing so much joy in other people's faces because YOU did it. Such a beautiful story that I'm trying my best to write for you. I pray so much that God will help me with the things to say, the things i try put into words that makes sense. It is hard trying to express all these feelings.
When I'm alone is when things are most difficult. I can't lie and say that the pain isn't deep because it is. I feel like I haven't given sissy enough attention like she deserves and it makes things harder but I know her other family members are taking good care of her. Next week is Christmas and I really hope she will be happy because when my babies are happy mommy is happy. We wish you would of been able to spend Christmas with us but now you get to spend it with Jesus and I couldn't even begin to try imagine how awesome that is. It brings me so much joy seeing Michelle laugh and all her beautiful innocences. I'm glad you got some of her features because now I will always see you in her and it makes me so happy. I love my baby girls so much and I am so glad you blessed us for the 10 wonderful days. It was perfect and I wouldn't of changed a thing. We were all together, a family, all was right in those precious days you were here. Now we all hold you in our hearts and look forward to the day we are together again as a family. You will always live on through us baby and we will love you always & forever.









14 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I don't know you but have followed your beautiful story. You have been an inspiration and have had such a sweet spirit. May God bless you and your family.

    Mary Ann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww, your story has touched my heart so deep.. I pray that God will continue to give you the strength to continue in the direction of his word.. Your baby girl was a beautiful angel and will rest in peace forever.. God Bless you and your family and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I just want you to know you have changed my life with your story. You are a wonderful mother and maddie was so blessed. Shes with my loving father in heaven and he will take wonderful care of her til you are with her again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m following your story on fb and now here.You are a wonderful mommy...beyond wonderful.God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank you for having the courage to share Madi's life with us. I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster you must be on. I honestly feel in my heart that everything happens for a reason, whether or not we here on earth understand it. You have one AMAZING guardian angel!!!! May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have been following your story and it has been so inspirational to me. This post brought tears to my eyes. Your sweet baby touched more people than most do in a long life time. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madilynn, you, and your family are all so amazing and beautiful. I thank you for allowing us to share in your lives for however brief our encounter may have been. I miss your daughter, too. But she could not have had a better 10 days. You are truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a precious, precious mother. Both you and Madi have brought so much goodness into a world that is saddened by evil. As a mother myself, I am so proud of you and your husband for giving Madi the chance to spend every precious moment with her family. You have a strong testimony and I hope you continue to share it for many years to come. In doing so, Madi will continue to live on, not only in your hearts, but in our hearts, as well. Thank you for being a blessing today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Words cant express how amazing you an ur family are... god bless yall.. u done great with the story for ir angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive been following your story as tears follow out my eyes. I cant imagine your pain pride love. Your a beauitful woman n stronger than many i know. I know its not much but what a amazing strong lil angel u was blessed with out came so many in such lil time. Yall are in my prayers . God blesd you n merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say with tear filled eyes is wow. What a strong amazing woman and mother you are. I can't imagine losing my two boys, 7 and 14. It breaks my heart to of read this, especially right here at Christmas. I'm so very sorry for your families loss. Bless all of you and I hope you find it in your heart to try to have a Merry Christmas. With love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautifully written... it's amazing and wonderful how full of love her 10 days of life were! You have amazing strength and faith that we all need to embrace. I truly believe you and Madilynn are specially chosen messengers of god to help rebuild faith and love into this crazy world we live! Thank you so much for sharing Madilynn's beautiful life with all of us!! God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. To see a young person with so much dedication and faith is rejuvenating and gives hope for to the rest of the world. There is no doubt God has chosen you and your entire family to be a special part of his message. I pray that Madi is with you in spirit always.

    ReplyDelete